I LOVE circus carnival theme weddings! I wasn’t the biggest fan of circus since I kind of have a phobia for clowns, but circus weddings I’d go any day! I found all these etsy circus goodies via different artists. Just to start you off with what you would need to create a circus wedding. Wedding invitations and stationery will do a big part, since you can put in so many colors into such a small space. I love the popping red against the cyan blues, so keeping those theme colors will help you create a big visual. Of course you can keep it neutral or pastel colors with just a hint of redness here and there to keep it muted down, vintage circus wedding.
For inspiration checkout these blogs
- Circus Wedding by 2 Days in the Rain
- Pierre & Christine’s Circus Themed, French Wedding
- Vintage circus wedding featured in wedluxe magazine! by This Little Bloom
- Vintage Circus Wedding Stacey + Josh by Weddings in Barcelona
- A Handmade Vintage Circus Wedding: Ashley + Ricky by Green Wedding Shoes
- And old world circus wedding: Erin + Brent by 100 Layer Cake